Meet your photographer, Nicki.
Nicki has established herself as a seasoned wedding, engagement, portrait and lifestyle photographer, serving the entire state of Arkansas and surrounding states. Nicki helps her clients feel beautiful, special and loved, while bringing out their inner beauty through her artform. She includes her clients in the creative process by listening to their individual stories and visions. She has perfected the use of natural light and incorporates all of Arkansas’ natural beauty into her work. Nicki has mastered her artform allowing different styles of photography based off the client’s vision.
Established in 2007, Nicki has photographed over 200 weddings and countless other sessions, creating a style that allows her to perfectly capture your love story, your emotions, and the people you cherish the most. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and Nicki captures the day exactly how you envision it so you can relive it over and over for years to come.
A few fun things about your photographer...
- Nicki was born & raised in Pismo Beach, California and relocated to Central Arkansas in 2008.
- You'll always know its Nicki, she is the one with the pink hair.
- When Nicki isn’t behind the camera you can usually find her at home with her husband, kids and pets editing images or producing my podcast!
- Nicki is a lover of animals. She is not only a mama to 3 amazing humans, but also five Weenie Dogs that rule the roost (Mattie, Ready, Raider, Lucy & Lola), a spoiled Bearded Dragon named Groot and a Leopard Gecko named Rocket Def Leppard .
- Nicki stays very busy, working a full-time job, running her photography business and hosting a podcast, yes that’s right, she also hosts an Arkansas centered True Crime Podcast, so she IS basically a detective.
- One of the many ways to Nicki’s heart is through Coffee, her mind and body fuel on it.